<body> <body>


Monday, April 17, 2006
5:27 AM


HA. I'm just updating because of everyone who says this blog is DEADD ):
Oh wells. Ran 8 round today for PFT. Seriously can't beleive I did it though I got a B. Firstly, I've not exercised for the whole week! so I thought I won't be able to even run 1 round. And I've not been doing P.E for the past few weeks. hahaha. And I hurt my POOR TOE yesterday. Why am I always so stupid? First I sprain my ankle, when it's finally healed, I hurt my toe. ha!
BUT it's super annoying! I could have gotten A! A! A! missed is by 38 seconds or so ): ): ):Because I thought I had 1 more round to go and I had 6 mins more so I decided to walk. In the end I had 1 more round left. shit. by the time I finshed it I got a B! B! B! URGH.

Now there's the 5-item test tmr. Gosh my poor toe is hurting. How am I going to do all of them? Hopefully my toe will be better by tmr!

I got back 3 test papers today. I can seriusly get a heart attack. I did so so so badly! okay maybe geog was okay. But I got so low for math! It was the most easy test I ever did but I got the lowest among all the other test :/
Failed my physics. oh wells.

OH!! anyone has tickets to zouk on wed???




profile

Manda.
020991
MGS
SEC 4I (:
Tennis

Links

agnes
audrey
amanda mak
amanda soo
annette
angie
bellejoy
carrot
charissa
cheryl
doreen
ernie
genia
Jing
katrina
mary
mag
melanie
nick
lydia
petrina
raina
Samantha
Sharon
serene
valerie
velon
vera
ying xin
zhiwai
wingyan

3I (:



whisper

credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x